Calling All Writers!

Author: Anastasia V. Pergakis // Category:


The vote was 7 (yes) to 3 (no) for the poll question "Would you like to see other writers as guest bloggers here?"

So -- I will begin the process of asking my fellow writers to be guests on my blog. It will be a few weeks before you begin to see other writers here, as I try to figure out the best way to put this all together.

Thank you to everyone that voted in this poll!

CALL FOR AUTHORS

As the first step of this project, I'm making a call for authors. If you know anyone (or yourself) that would like to be a guest or guests you'd like to see, please leave a comment here with their name and contact information (email, blog, or website). You can also email me directly at harleydpalmer[at]gmail.com if you prefer.

1 Response to "Calling All Writers!"

Eric W. Trant Says :
September 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM

I think most of your blogger/author buddies would be guest bloggers here. Pick the ones you like to read and ask em about it, give em a topic, and let em rip.

- Eric

Post a Comment