Let's go round again...

Author: Anastasia V. Pergakis // Category:


Wow! I am so sorry to all of you that have been looking forward to my new schedule. I'm having the worst trouble getting back into the swing of things here since my break! But, I spent the weekend getting ready to get back on the band wagon here and I'll be spending this afternoon doing a bit more organizing. (My desk is a disaster area!) I need get my space organized and cleaned up here, and hopefully that'll spur me to get back on track here.

I have nothing to report on this Mundane Monday really besides that fact that I am just a few chapters away from finishing the epic rewrite of "Burden of Prophecy"! FINALLY! I know! Those of you that have been following me for a long while know how much of a struggle this has been for me, but I am very pleased that it is almost done. I finally worked out all the plot holes and sub-plot story lines, so that they now work cohesively with each other. Thank the Gods! I was beginning to think I would never figure it out!

I am hosting a WriMo in July over at Writing.Com for anyone that would like to join! It's just like NaNoWriMo in November, except you can work on rewrites and things like that. NaNo is a great month and I always have some great writing come from it, so I wanted to host another month of it to really spur the creativity! So, come join me to JulNoWriMo! It's open to any novel writer regardless of genre or type. (Note: You have to be a member of writing.com to participate, but it's really easy to sign up!) I'll be posting my daily progress in the JulNoWriMo page of my blog here linked in the right side bar. I'll also post a weekly total during Mundane Monday's post for a weekly update sort of deal.

Anyway, I think that is all that is going on with me right now. I'll probably think of twenty other things once I post this, but I'll save it for next week to make sure I have something to post!

Oh wait! I did recieve a lovely award from Bryan Sabol over at the "Time Guardian Blog"



The rules of this award are pretty simple:

1. Thank and link the person who sent it to me.
2. Tell 7 things about myself.
3. Pass the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers that I think are fantastic.
4. Tell the bloggers you have given them an award.

Thanks Bryan for this great award! It really made my day! I just hope I can find seven things about myself I haven't already said on this blog! Might have to pull out some silly things for this one, but that's okay!


1. I only need about 4 hours a sleep a night, but then once every two weeks or so, I need about 16 hours!

2. I am a junk food junkie! Seriously, I live on one full meal a day (dinner cooked by my wonderful hubby - a chef!), chips, candy, pepsi, and cigarettes. (Amazing I'm still here right?)

3. I don't carry a purse, although I own two or three of them (all black). I carry money and cards in a wallet - with a chain. The black leather wallet has "Live to Ride, Ride to Live" in a banner over an eagle.

4. I hate the sound of my own voice. I find it very annoying. It sounds worse when I record it.

5. I have a very loud obnoxious laugh -- made worse by the fact that when I'm really laughing hard, I snort - loudly and repetatively.

6. I am the messiest organized person. I'm weird about how things are organized in my house. The DVD's and VHS's are in ABC order, my closet is color coded, and my book shelf is in order by author and series. I don't keep up with the dishes and regular house cleaning like I should -- but I will stop everything to make sure the videos and books are in the right order!!

7. Honestly, I never planned or wanted to be a parent. It was not in my list of things to do in my life. But, the Gods had different plans for me it seems as I have had two chidlren. I would not give them up for anything and I do love being a Mom!

And the 15 wonderful bloggers who recieve this award: (Okay, I didn't follow the "newly discovered" rule here, as I that could mean any number of things - newly discovered for me, to blogger in general...)

1. Haley Jo @ A Journey Through The Mind
2. Tamara Heiner @ Chasing Dreams
3. Simon Larter @ Constant Revision
4. Mireyah Wolfe @ Where the Zombie Bunnies Roam
5. Eric Trant @ Digging With The Worms
6. Eisley Jacobs @ Eisley's Ellipses
7. Amalia T. @ Good to Begin Well, Better to End Well
8. Nicle Decleroir @ One Significant Moment In Time
9. Shannon Messenger @ Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe
10. Roland Yeomans @ Writing In The Crosshairs
11. Lauren (aka True) @ Anatomy Of A Gummi Bear
12. Annie McMahon @ Dutch Hill News
13. Kurt Chambers @ Genius Bordering Insanity
14. Jay Eckert @ Jay Eckert's Sharpened Pen
15. Tessa Conte @ Tessa's Blurb

And now I am off to tell all this lovely folks about their award! See you all on the flip side!

13 Responses to "Let's go round again..."

Amalia Dillin Says :
June 21, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Wow! I can't believe you get by on so little sleep!! I need 8 hours to function normally!

Congratulations on your award, and thanks so much for thinking of me!

Eric W. Trant Says :
June 21, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Thank you for the award!

JulWriMo, eh. I may have to participate. I am finally -- I HOPE -- in the writing stages of my next piece.

Enough with the prethoughts, planning, plotting, dreaming and interviewing.

Time to write that farker. A suicidal writing pace during the hottest month of the year, with some of the shortest nights... sounds perfect!

- Eric

Anonymous Says :
June 21, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Aw, thanks for the award, Harley! <3 *mwah*

Roland D. Yeomans Says :
June 21, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Thanks for the award. And thanks for dropping by my blog to personally give it to me.

Getting by with little sleep is a professional hazard for blood couriers like me -- but I need more and it begins to show after awhile. Hang in there. Roland

Shannon Messenger Says :
June 21, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Aw. *sniffles* Thank you so much for the award. You are so sweet to think of me and my silly little blog. *tears up* *runs away--clutching award--to avoid an emotional scene*

sarahjayne smythe Says :
June 21, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Congrats on your award. :) And wow, that's amazing that you need so little sleep. I'm about the exact opposite.

Anonymous Says :
June 21, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Why, thank you, good lady! I appreciate your thinking of me. :)

And you're not the only one to hate the sound of your own voice. I can't stand hearing myself on the answering machine at home. Gah!

Also, congrats on your almost-finished rewrite! That's awesome news. Yay!

Now I need to go see if I can get my wife and kids to let me sleep for 16 hours straight. Think it'll work?

Unknown Says :
June 21, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Awww thank you for the award!!!

*blows kisses*

My books are sorted by subject/genre and then alphabetically by author. Same with my DVDs. My closet is a complete mess, though... ; )

Jay Says :
June 21, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Thanks for the award, Harley! The snorting laugh sounds great. That's a good, robust laugh. None of this prissy giggling for me. Tee-hee. :-)

Annie McMahon Says :
June 21, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Thanks for the award, Professor... I mean, Harley... I mean, Anastasia. I don't know how to call you anymore. :D

Anonymous Says :
June 22, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Awww, thank you so much for the award, mate :)

Tamara Hart Heiner Says :
July 7, 2010 at 3:24 PM

I JUST NOW saw this. Wow! what an idiot I am! Seriously I'm finding lots of idiot moments these days. Thanks so much and sorry for taking so long to get over here!

hallsarah204@gmail.com Says :
February 25, 2016 at 3:10 AM

You did it! I can't believe:) My congratulations to you! Hope you will be keeping up an excellent work; I'm still so thankful for steps! Thanks a lot again... Kindest regards and best wishes, paper writing service

Post a Comment