Awards and Such

Author: Anastasia V. Pergakis // Category:


I have recieved a few awards as of late but have not had a chance to post about them, so it's a three in one day folks!



The first award is the Butterfly Award from the lovely Nicole!

Now I just pass it on to five people who have cool blogs! So where we go! Remember, I could only pick five! But if I'm following you, I think you're pretty cool too!

1. Andrew - The WriteRunner
2. Eric - Digging with the Worms
3. Carolina - Carol's Prints
4. Karen - Eternal Moonshine of the Daydreaming Mind
5. Simon - Constant Revision




The next award is the Cupcake Award from the wonderful Eric. He renamed it the Beer award since he felt the cupcake was not manly enough. Well, Eric, don't worry. I find it hilarious that I have just recieved two awards back to back covered with the color PINK! *turns to ash - wonderful GREY ash*

1. Annie - Dutch Hill News
2. Dawn - Dawn Embers
3. DL - Crusing Altitude
4. Eisley - Eisley's Ellipses
5. Charity - My Writing Journey



And last but not least, we have the Creative Writer award from the totally awesome CJ Ellison.

I am supposed to tell 7 outrageous things about myself and my wonderful follows have to figure out which is true and which is a lie. I can either do 6 lies and 1 truth or 6 truth and 1 lie. You guys will have to figure it out! Have fun guessing! I do love this award - it's such great fun! (I'll post up the answers in a few days)

This is going to be hard as I did this once before - but I'll give it a shot! Then I must pass it on to seven people.

1. When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to be an architect.
2. My dream car is an El Camino (tricked out of course).
3. I think I have the sexiest butt in the world.
4. I long to one day write a stage play (or two).
5. I have an 'unhealthly' obsession with skulls.
6. I used to have spikey hair.
7. I have been to so many rock concerts, I can't count them all.

1. Elizabeth - Elizabeth Mueller
2. Roland - Writing in the Crosshairs
3. Sarah Jayne - Writing in the Wilderness
4. Raquel - NiteWriter
5. Amalia - Good to Begin Well, Better to End Well
6. Shannon - Ramblings of a Wanna-Be Scribe
7. Haley Jo - A Journey through the Mind

Woo! That was exhausting! Now, on to finish checking emails and reading blogs! (And leaving comments to tell of these awards, but I'll prolly do that later tonight...)

15 Responses to "Awards and Such"

Eisley Jacobs Says :
May 8, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Thank you Darling! :)

Amalia Dillin Says :
May 8, 2010 at 4:55 PM

haha! Thanks for the award and congratulations for receiving your own! I am going to guess that you've put down 6 truths and one lie, and the lie is about the rock concerts, but I'm terrible at guessing :)

Shannon Messenger Says :
May 8, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Aw, thank you so much for the award. I always feel so honored when people think of me and my silly little blog. *tears up* *sniffles* *waves* :)

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider Says :
May 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM

How very kind of you to think of me, Harley! Thank you so much. I'm very flattered. Much appreciated!

Congrats on your awards as well. I cracked up reading your maybe truths. I'm imagining you leaning over a tricked out El Camino with your sexy butt on display, holding a skull in your hands. :D Interesting image worthy of its own story ;)

I will guess that at least #4 is true!

Eric W. Trant Says :
May 8, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Thank you!

Butterfly Awards. Cupcakes.

Who comes up with this!

I think I'll modify my butterfly to a WORM! Get it. Not only metaphorical for a baby butterfly, but also it fits in with my Digging With the Worms theme.

Thank you, Harley. My dream car is an El Camino, too. How in the world can that be anything less than a raging truth.

- Eric

Roland D. Yeomans Says :
May 8, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Congrats on the awards, Harley. And thanks for awarding me one. Reading your delightful posts is reward enough for me, Roland

Anonymous Says :
May 8, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Congrats to the winners. And the cherry award is so cute.

kah Says :
May 8, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Congrats on all your awards! And thanks for passing such a pretty one to me. Looks like I'm in awesome company.

I cant even begin to guess if those are lie or truths. But they are very interesting. ;)

Anonymous Says :
May 9, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Wow, a poem for your comment message...I wish I would have thought of that! :)

So, I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting my first contest. Its called The Simple Contest. I'd leave you a link, but I've never figured out how to do that in a comment box, and you know the way already. :)

(LOVE that you gave Simon the BUTTERFLY award, btw.)

Andrew Rosenberg Says :
May 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Thanks for the award! And putting me #1! :p
I'm glad you enjoy my blog, I hope to keep it hopping!

Dawn Embers Says :
May 9, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Aww... Thanks! That award is so cute and one I don't have. :-D
Thank you.

Charity Bradford Says :
May 9, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Thank you Harley! That is sweet of you to think of me.

How is everything going? Are you still going through the enlistment process?

Anonymous Says :
May 9, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Thanks for the award, good lady! You're lovely to think of me. I shall display it with an inordinate amount of pride (once I figure out how to do that slideshow thingy with awards, cuz that's pretty cool, and saves a metric tonne of sidebar space.)

Plus, your truths were kinda fun. Why am I thinking of the front cover of, like, a goth-themed Muscle Car magazine...?

Annie McMahon Says :
May 9, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Thanks for the award, Harley!

I'm running behind, you already posted the answers.

Elizabeth Mueller Says :
May 10, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Congrats on the awards! And thank you, Harley! :)

Post a Comment