Social Experiment: Soulmates

Author: Anastasia V. Pergakis // Category:


So, I was tagged with this great award! It's a fun game and the rules are really simple.

Christi started this as a sort of social experiment to see where it would go. Regardless, I think it's absolutely fun!

The rules are easy:
1. Choose 5 of your follows that "get" you.
2. Write lies about them. (This is meant to be funny, not mean!)
3. Make sure the people you chose know you tagged them.
4. Link back to Chrisi's original post about this Here.

Sounds easy enough right? Okay so here we go! This is going to be hilarious! I was thinking about it all night! Woot!

Here is an example: Mia wrote this about me. You'll see how funny it is!

Harley is the head of a multi-national charity that saves and re-habilitates the punched out "hole" section of Polo Mints. So far, they have re-homed over 25 million of the little darlings thanks to the generous support of the public. The next big project she is working on is the campaigning for an end to Rubarb plant forcing, as part of the World Against Plant Cruelty Association (W.A.P.C.A.). They are holding a rally soon in Times Square, if anyone's interested in popping by to show their support.

Isn't that hilarious!! I died laughing! Okay, so here I go to tag 5 of my followers! (Okay there is only 4, but I stared at this blog post ALL DAY and could only come up with 4! I'm so sorry!)

1. Mireyah is currently in rehab for her addiction to a new drug on the street, code named "Blog". There is also "Internet" which is much more severe! Other drugs inclue "Twitter" and "Facebook". The poor girl is currently sitting in a straight jacket in a padded room repeating "Publish Post" followed by bird chirping noises over and over again. The doctors are not sure what the phrase means. They assume it has something to do with how to take the drug "Blog" or "Twitter" but they are not certain.

2. Jen is a famous (or perhaps infamous) interagator. She is best known for her techniques in getting male prisoners to talk. Some say that it is her feminine charm that gets them to talk, but ask any one of her male subordinates at the headquarters of Sector Double Zero. They will tell you the truth -- it's the threat of her famous Jewel Squeeze technique! Some say her grip is so strong she could turn a lump of coal into a diamond!

3. Ashelynn is the leader of an Anger Management group named "White Board". It's a place to rant about silly things on a literal white board. Be warned if you decide to attend however. For some reason Ashelynn and the other people there seem to like pouncing, tackling, and glomping other people. They are an easily excited group, so be careful! Don't make any sudden movements and whatever you do DO NOT bring candy, chocolate, or any caffinated beverage. It would only fuel the frenzy!

4. Kurt is a british spy! Don't let his blog fool you! His stories may be funny but it's just a front to gather information about people. His novels are really intel reports disguised so the public is completely unaware of his true intentions! If I suddenly disappear it's because Kurt has found me and made sure I could not tell his secret again!

So there it is - finally! I wasn't kidding that it took me all day to write this post! You don't have to continue this if you don't want to, it's all up to you!

On a side note, as you can see I put up a schedule over there <----- in the side bar. Obviously, I cannot hold to that. So, I'm going to remove it or at least change it to make it so I can actually keep up with it!

And on a personal note - my muse hates me this month! I can't write ANYTHING it seems without a headache and a fight with my muse! It's really starting to depress me. I would say I'm going to take a break from the online world but like that would ever really happen. I'm going to give it one last go around tonight, see what happens. Who knows, maybe now that I blogged/talked about it, my muse will cooperate!

5 Responses to "Social Experiment: Soulmates"

J. D. Brown Says :
March 24, 2010 at 12:32 AM

OMG Harley! This is awsome! LMAO. I am going to do this ... um ... soon! Like in April. Everything will happen in April... MarNoWriMo is almost over!

Anonymous Says :
March 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM

DUDE. HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!?!!

I've managed to escape, but I think they've got spies everywhere...the librarian is looking at me funny...;)

Anonymous Says :
March 24, 2010 at 7:07 PM

hahaha!! Thank you for choosing me, Harley :D This is well funny!

You leave me no choice--I have to kill you now!...lol...

Anastasia V. Pergakis Says :
March 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Oh no! What ever will I do? Hey, that means that you need to hunt me down first! Mwahahah!

Anonymous Says :
March 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Congrats on the award. It's a fun one.

Post a Comment