Story of William Archer

Author: Anastasia V. Pergakis // Category:


Okay, I have this character in my head that does not belong to a story -- yet. I have his story in notes and things like that, but alas no actual story --- yet. The problem with this is he won't leave me alone! So, I am handing this post over to him - enjoy. My interruptions will be in a different color font. *wink* As a note, he refuses to call me by my pen name, so he'll refer to me by my real name. So here is, William Archer. (Note, he talks with a british accent.)

Well, it's about bloody time! I thought I would never get a say! Lady Anastasia says I should tell you what I look like - if I must, I must. I stand over six feet tall, long black hair, black eyes ... He has silky, shiny black hair that he wears in a pony tail at the nape of his neck. His black eyes can pierce your soul! Over six feet tall? Yea, you stand six foot six babes. Okay yea, he's giving me the piercing stare right now. Sorry, please continue ... Ahem. As I was saying, I have the build of a warrior, fine tuned body ready to fight at any moment. ... Meaning he has six pack abs, defined arms, and a cute butt ... I don't understand! Where did you learn to speak? ... My apologies Sir, I forgot to whom I was speaking ... Much better. Now, may I continue? Thank you.

I was knighted about ten years ago, the youngest man ever to be knighted. The sword I carry was from my Mother, gifted to me on the day of my knighthood. It's handcrafted by the finest sword smiths in Ollur ... It's a small kingdom on the - pardon me. ... Yes, Ollur is a rather small kingdom on the sea but it has a very rich heritage in weapon making and ship building.

However, that history and our heritage is threatened. A new King as risen to power and he appears to be on the side of wrong. He's raised taxes so high that even many nobles have trouble paying them. I have tried to help the people of Ollur as much as I can. Lady Anastasia says I am like a certain man known as Robin Hood. The King discovered my acts and stripped me of my title. I am now considered an outlaw, on the run from the King's guards. In order to support myself and still help the people of Ollur, I have taken to what many call 'piracy'. It is a hard life but it must be done. I refuse to stand idly by and let the kingdom that I have bled for fall to ruin! ... Peace, William. Tell them why you wear a mask ... Is that not obvious? The ladies love it. ...*shakes head and rolls eyes* ... By the way, I speak with an Ollurian accent, not this British as you say. Before you say it, I have no interest in hearing that it sounds like British. ... Whatever. Seriously, tell them why you wear a mask. ...

If you insist. I wear this black mask because of the circumstances of my parent's death. ... Are you going to elaborate on that? ... No. ... All right then. William, you have this whole post to yourself. You can keep talking if you wish. ... I think I am done for now. Must leave a little room for imagination and mystery. Give the ladies time to catch their breath. ... *rolls eyes* ... I will return! Lady Anastasia cannot deny me any longer! My voice will be heard! *struts away with a flutter of his cape, throwing a red rose over his shoulder*

4 Responses to "Story of William Archer"

Angelica Weatherby Says :
February 19, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Mwuahuahahaha What if I sneak up behind him Harley? ;-)

Anastasia V. Pergakis Says :
February 19, 2010 at 8:48 PM

He would most likely do a move that you wouldn't realize he did until it was over - you'd be completely trapped in his arms and he'd be whispering something in your ear about "Thought you could get away with it, didn't you, poppet?" He knows how much sex appeal he has so...he invades my dreams often!

J. D. Brown Says :
February 21, 2010 at 2:33 AM

Nicely done. He makes me think of Zoro - because of the black mask and the cape and the ... um ... sex appeal. I have a hand full of characters demaning that I hurry up and finish DH so they can have their turn. O.O

Anastasia V. Pergakis Says :
February 21, 2010 at 2:41 AM

Yea JD he is a mix of my fav "bad ass" heros so to speak -- Robin Hood, Wesley from the Princess Bride, Zorro, etc, and I'm thinking there might be vampiric traits in there but can't think of a hero that goes with that LOL

Post a Comment